YM LANGUAGE SERVICES
For more than fifteen years I have been offering interpreting and translation services to companies and individuals, in Italy and abroad. I also provide general and specialised language courses at any level.
Thanks to advanced technologies, I can provide remote interpreting and translation services to clients all over the world as well as online language courses (Skype, Zoom and any other platforms).
With the aim of guaranteeing the highest level of accuracy and quality and a wider range of language services, I work with professional, certified translators and proof readers who are native speakers in the requested target language and who have high expertise in the field.
Ylenia Marcucci Faure
My name is Ylenia Marcucci Faure. I am an Italian-French translator and interpreter and the founder and managing director of YM LANGUAGE SERVICES. I am fully bilingual in Italian and French, perfectly fluent in English and I have a good knowledge of German.
I graduated with distinction in Conference Interpreting and Translation after having studied at the following prestigious universities:
• MA in Conference Interpreting – DIT (Department of Interpretation and Translation) in Forlì - University of Bologna (Italy).
• Course in Conference Interpreting – Faculty of Translation and Interpreting (FTI) - University of Geneva (Switzerland).
• Course in Conference Interpreting – Institute of Translation and Interpreting - University of Westminster (London, UK).
• BA in Translation and Liaison Interpreting – DIT (Department of Interpretation and Translation) in Forlì - University of Bologna (Italy).
I regularly follow highly specialised CPD courses to further improve my skills in my fields of specialisation and in new sectors. Over the years I have successfully completed a number of courses including:
• Higher Education Course in Medical Interpreting - Medical Interpreting Academy - Stefania Crisari (passed with distinction).
• Course on Financial Translation held by Davide De Leo.
• University Diploma for Legal Translators – University of Nice - Sophia-Antipolis (France).
• Diploma in Business French – Paris Chamber of Commerce (France) (passed with distinction).
For academic and professional reasons, I lived abroad for more than ten years, thus having the opportunity to significantly improve the language skills I had already acquired during my university studies.
For over fifteen years I have been working as a translator, interpreter, and language coach for established companies, agencies, foundations and consulting firms both in Italy and abroad. The most prestigious assignments included participation in several major UNESCO projects.