SPRECHEN SIE DEUTSCH? - GERMAN COURSE FOR BEGINNERS IN MINI-GROUP
OBJECTIVES AND PROGRAMME
- More and more adults and students want to learn German to enrich their CV or to move to Germany or to a German-speaking country for professional or personal reasons. We have therefore decided to organise a German course for those who do not have any knowledge of this language. The German courses for adults will be carried out by a teacher who has more than fifteen years of experience in teaching.
- During each lesson students will have the opportunity to learn grammatical and syntactical rules as well as basic terminology allowing them to understand and communicate both orally and in writing. Furthermore, numerous listening exercises will be provided in order to learn the correct pronunciation as well as various guided conversation exercises to improve listening comprehension.
- The groups will have a very limited number of participants to give everyone the opportunity to be followed individually by the teacher who can also recommend additional exercises to improve a specific linguistic aspect that has presented greater difficulties.
- At the end of the course students will be able to understand the main ideas of a simple written text related to familiar topics and will be able to fill in documents or write short texts. They will be able to have a simple conversation on familiar topics, of personal interest or related to their field of specialisation. They will also be able to understand questions and comments and to express their point of view and their opinion.
- The course consists of a cycle of 30 lessons that will take place weekly or possibly twice a week if requested by the participants of the same group.
- Each lesson will last 60 minutes.
- Lessons can take place on-site at our offices in Fabriano (Italy) or online (Skype, Hangouts), depending on the group’s preference.
- The lessons will be organised in small groups (from 3 to 6 participants).
- The day and time of the course will be fixed according to the participants' needs.
- In case of absence, the lesson material will be made available to the student and the lesson can be made up by participating in the class of another group.
- The course materials are chosen and provided by the teacher. Moreover, at the end of each lesson, the audio material used will be made available to the participants free of charge.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course.